Dot Com Infoway and Startup 360° invites our students to participate in “#HACKATHA”, an exclusive hackathon organized by DCI and Startup 360° Magazine.
- Theme/Concept of the Hackathon will be revealed to the participants at the event venue.
- Each team can consist of maximum of 3 members.
- Every participant/team must carry their own laptop.
- Wi-fi access will be provided at the venue.
- Each team will be provided with 7 hours of time for team building, formulating ideas, planning and preparing the presentation and the rest can be utilized for presenting their prototype.
- The most innovative concept and best presentations will be shortlisted and informed over email/phone.
- They will be asked to pitch in front of VC’s at the GMASA – Global Mobile App Summit and Awards at Bangalore on July 6th and 7th, 2017
- Before that time they should get their app developed and uploaded in the Play Store.
- Winners of the Pitch Fest at GMASA will win more than 2 lakhs prize money
If you think you have great ideas and development skills then don’t miss this big opportunity.
Participants & Results :
15 students from our college were participated and implemented a great ideas throghout the session and exposed their skill in a differnent manner and got appreciated by an event organisers and also the company people insist to support for future guidance for upcoming events.
Conducted by :
Venkatesh C.R.Managing Director and CEO, DCI, ADATHA, Galatta & GMASA